Chef Matt Richardson demonstrates how to make Boca Bistro’s Poutine.
Brown Gravy (Butter, flour, meat stock)
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or deep heavy skillet to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- While the oil is heating, slice sweet potatoes into fries
- Puree Egg, Foie Gras, Sherry Vinaigrette and brown gravy
- Place the fries into the hot oil, and cook until light brown, about 5 minutes. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Place the fries on a dish and add foie gras gravy
- Sprinkle the cheese curd over them.
- Melt cheese in oven